Clipboard Manager for tracking the Clipboard History
Clipdiary is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that moment). View video how to use it.
Clipdiary -- what does it do for you?
- Automatically saves every piece of data copied to the clipboard
- Lets you quickly retrieve any text from its database, so that you can either place it into the clipboard or paste it directly into any application
- At your request, strips away any formatting from text, so that you can easily paste it as plain text
- Lets you search through the clipboard history
...more features of our clipboard utility
This clipboard manager is handy if you want to:
- Quickly find and paste a piece of text that was in the clipboard some time ago
- Find any data that was once placed into the clipboard
- Restore the clipboard contents (if they were accidentally overwritten)
- Convert any text to plain text (by stripping away its formatting)
- Save a lot of time and increase your productivity
Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
What's the use of clipboard history?
Isn't it nice to know that you can easily get back anything that was once in the clipboard? If you don't think so, you should try Clipdiary and feel yourself a power user: Whenever you want to, you can retrieve any data you once copied, be that last hour or last week! Basically, that means that you can restore information that otherwise might be lost forever. Most importantly, you can almost instantly access the recently copied clips, so you can literally work faster!
How does Clipdiary work?
Our clipboard manager automatically launches at Windows startup and then stores in its database every piece of data that goes to the clipboard. Clipdiary can log clipboard history and store data in various formats: plain text, RTF, HTML, images (BMP), files, and so on. For example, if you make a series of screenshots, Clipdiary automatically saves them all for you!
Read the Clipdiary description in German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian.
Clipdiary avaiable in: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish,
Czech, Polish, Spanish(Mexico), Portuguese(Brazilian), Turkish,
Russian, Bosnian, Indonesian, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Hindi.
Feel free to use the form below to send us your comments, suggestions, a broken link report, or whatever you choose. We review every message. Do not forget to include your email address if you want a personal reply. Please be specific and avoid extremely short messages.