And thank you!
Clear clipboard history
There is no way to save the complete clipboard history by the means of Windows OS. The system clipboard stores only the last copied thing.
To clear clipboard you can use our freeware utility Clear Clipboard.
If you use Clipdiary clipboard manager to keep the complete history of what you are copying to the clipboard you may need to empty the clipboard history. Please do the following:
- Press Ctrl+D to pop up Clipdiary
- Go to the File -> Options -> Database tab
- Click on the Empty Database button
With Clipdiary you will always have the full clipboard history and be able to easily clear the clipboard any time you need.
See other articles about clipboard:
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
- What is clipboard history?
- Plain text
- Office clipboard manager
- How to retrieve clipboard history
- How to find clipboard history
- How to clear the clipboard
- How to recover clipboard history
- How to access clipboard history
- How to see clipboard history
- How to view clipboard history
- How to get clipboard history
- Check clipboard history
- Clipboard service is unavailable
- View windows clipboard history
- Microsoft Clipboard History