And thank you!
How to clear the clipboard?
There is no direct way to clear the windows clipboard. You may select some text or image and press Ctrl+C to overwrite the current clipboard contents. The clipboard won't become empty but its contents will be different.
Clipdiary clipboard manager also can make windows clipboard empty. To clear the system clipboard you should do the following:
- Hit Ctrl+D to pop up Clipdiary
- Click Clip -> Empty Windows Clipboard
With Clipdiary you can clear clipboard every time you need and get the complete history of what you are copying to the clipboard for easy reuse.
See other articles about clipboard:
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
- What is clipboard history?
- Plain text
- Office clipboard manager
- How to retrieve clipboard history
- How to find clipboard history
- How to recover clipboard history
- How to access clipboard history
- How to see clipboard history
- How to view clipboard history
- How to get clipboard history
- Check clipboard history
- Clear clipboard history
- Clipboard service is unavailable
- View windows clipboard history
- Microsoft Clipboard History