And thank you!
How to recover clipboard history?
Windows clipboard stores only one item. Previous clipboard contents is always replaced by the next copied item and you can't retrieve it.
To recover clipboard history you need to use special software - clipboard manager. Clipdiary will record everything that you are copying to the clipboard. Text, images, html, lists of copied files... So you can easily recover the clipboard history and copy the items back to the clipboard or paste directly to any application when you need.
After you installed Clipdiary clipboard manager all you need to recover clipboard history:
- Hit Ctrl+D to pop up Clipdiary
- Click the necessary clipboard history item to paste it directly to the needed application or
- Right-click the necessary clipboard history item and choose "Copy to Clipboard" to copy the item back to the clipboard
See other articles about clipboard:
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
- What is clipboard history?
- Plain text
- Office clipboard manager
- How to retrieve clipboard history
- How to find clipboard history
- How to clear the clipboard
- How to access clipboard history
- How to see clipboard history
- How to view clipboard history
- How to get clipboard history
- Check clipboard history
- Clear clipboard history
- Clipboard service is unavailable
- View windows clipboard history
- Microsoft Clipboard History