And thank you!
How to retrieve clipboard history?
Clipboard can store only one item. When you copy something, previous clipboard contents is overwritten and you can not get it back.
To retrieve clipboard history you should use special program - clipboard manager. Clipdiary will record everything that you are copying to the clipboard. Text, images, html, lists of copied files... So you can easily retrieve clipboard history items and paste them directly to any application or copy back to the clipboard when you need.
After you installed Clipdiary all you need to retrieve clipboard history:
- Hit Ctrl+D to pop up Clipdiary
- Click the nesessary clipboard history item to paste it directly to the needed application or
- Right-click the nesessary clipboard history item and choose "Copy to Clipboard" to copy the item back to the clipboard
See other articles about clipboard:
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
- What is clipboard history?
- Plain text
- Office clipboard manager
- How to find clipboard history
- How to clear the clipboard
- How to recover clipboard history
- How to access clipboard history
- How to see clipboard history
- How to view clipboard history
- How to get clipboard history
- Check clipboard history
- Clear clipboard history
- Clipboard service is unavailable
- View windows clipboard history
- Microsoft Clipboard History