Microsoft Clipboard History
Clipboard history is a set of all data that you copied to the clipboard: texts in various formats (plain text, rtf, html), images, file lists etc.
Windows Systems do not save the clipboard history. There is only one item stored in the clipboard. If you copy something new the previous clipboard contents is overwritten and lost forever. To get the full microsoft clipboard history you need to use third-party utilities.
We recommend Clipdiary clipboard manager. It remembers everything you copy: plain text and text with formatting (rtf), html, pictures and files.
Why do you need clipboard manager? What can you do with the microsoft clipboard history?
- Quickly copy data back to the clipboard.
- Paste any clip from the history directly to the selected application.
- Search for the necessary clip by its contents.
- Find out what program the data was copied from.
- Delete clips.
See other articles about clipboard:
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
- What is clipboard history?
- Plain text
- Office clipboard manager
- How to retrieve clipboard history
- How to find clipboard history
- How to clear the clipboard
- How to recover clipboard history
- How to access clipboard history
- How to see clipboard history
- How to view clipboard history
- How to get clipboard history
- Check clipboard history
- Clear clipboard history
- Clipboard service is unavailable
- View windows clipboard history