And thank you!
Office clipboard manager
Clipboard manager is a special tool that records everything that you copy to the clipboard. So you get full clipboard history and can easily reuse its items.
Microsoft Office clipboard manager remembers 24 last copied items. But it works only in MS Office applications. If you copy something from web-pages, or from not-MS Office applications, the office clipboard manager does not record it. That is really annoying.
Install our Clipdiary clipboard tool and forget about any inconveniences with clipboard. Clipdiary stores the complete history of what you were copying to the clipboard. Text in different formats (plain text, rtf, html), pictures, lists of copied files... You can paste any clipboard history item directly to almost any application, or copy it back to the clipboard when you need.
Clipdiary is a handy office clipboard manager. It will record all what you are copying, from all applications, not only MS Office Word and Exsel. And not only 24 last entries, Clipdiary stores 20 000 items by default, and you can config number of stored clipboard history items by yourself.
Clipdiary office clipboard manager will be ideal choice for office work.
See other articles about clipboard:
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
- What is clipboard history?
- Plain text
- How to retrieve clipboard history
- How to find clipboard history
- How to clear the clipboard
- How to recover clipboard history
- How to access clipboard history
- How to see clipboard history
- How to view clipboard history
- How to get clipboard history
- Check clipboard history
- Clear clipboard history
- Clipboard service is unavailable
- View windows clipboard history
- Microsoft Clipboard History