View windows clipboard history
You can not view windows clipboard history by standart means of Windows OS. You can view only the latest copied item. To view the full windows clipboard history you need to use third-party utilities.
Clipdiary clipboard manager remembers everything you copy to the windows clipboard. Text in several formats, images, html links, lists of copied files. So you can view complete windows clipboard history in Clipdiary clipboard viewer.
Work with the program is very easy. Just hit Ctrl+D to pop up Clipdiary, and you can view the history of windows clipboard. You can not only view the windows clipboard history, but quickly copy the items back to the clipboard to reuse them or paste the items directly to any application.
See other articles about clipboard:
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Clipboard History and Clipdiary
- What is clipboard history?
- Plain text
- Office clipboard manager
- How to retrieve clipboard history
- How to find clipboard history
- How to clear the clipboard
- How to recover clipboard history
- How to access clipboard history
- How to see clipboard history
- How to view clipboard history
- How to get clipboard history
- Check clipboard history
- Clear clipboard history
- Clipboard service is unavailable
- Microsoft Clipboard History