Download our Clipboard Tool and save the full clipboard history
Want to have clipboard tool always at hand? Download portable clipboard manager and carry it with you on a usb-drive.
Size: 2.6 Mb
Release date: December 17'2012
OS support: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Trial: Fully functional evaluation version good for 30 days
Also try to look at Flashpaste is a powerful copy & paste tool for pasting text templates and you'll like it.
- Added: Function for preview images (F8)
- Added: Support for copying of several clips back into clipboard
- Added: Function for searching text of the clip in the web browser (Alt+G)
- Added: Option to automatically show tooltip when main window is opened
- Fixed: Problem with "Advanced" submenu in main menu and F6 hotkey
- Improvement: a lot of small bug fixes and improvements
- Added: Italian interface language, thanks to Pierpaolo Piccirilli.
- Added: German interface language, thanks to Dieter Matissek.
- Added: Spanish(Mexico) interface language, thanks to Traduccion de Software.
- Added: Bosnian interface language, thanks to Jalle.
- Added: French interface language, thanks to W. Amenel Voglozin.
- Added: MultiPasting - support for pasting of several clips. Just press Enter or F6 for advanced options.
- Added: Polish interface language, thanks to Wratislaw.
- Added: Danish interface language, thanks to Regmos.
- Added: Turkish interface language, thanks to Ali Koc.
- Added: Indonesian interface language, thanks to Elda Taluta.
- Added: Export wizard - now you can save several clips in file(s)
- improved: Work with search clips is much faster now. You can immediately use the Up/Down arrow keys to select from the search results. Also, you can start type the search string just in the clip list.
- Added: Advanced options - Always move focus to new catched clip.
- Other: Lot of small fixes and improvements.
- Added: Portuguese(Brazilian) interface language, thanks to Nelson Carvalho.
- Added: Arabic interface language, thanks to Murad Amer.
- Added: Chinese (Simplified) interface language, thanks to Hackson Wang
- Added: Dutch interface language, thanks to Gideon van Melle
- Added: Incremental search
- Added: An option to choose the default action for the Enter key and double click (either copy or paste)
- Added: Hot Keys filter tab in the Options - list of programs where Clipdiary should ignore its hot key pressing (useful for gamers:))
- Added: Localization support - Clipdiary interface in your language coming soon
- Fixed: Two bugs on multi-monitor configuration (restoring window position and problem with Quck Copy tooltip)
- Fixed: Problem with non-latin characters in program path
- Fixed: Error with incorrect restoring clipboard data catched in previous sessions, that caused losing information about text formating and other services information in some cases
- Added: Filtering clipboard formats
- Added: 4 advanced options for fine-tuning work with the Clipboard Viewer Ignore Format
- Added: Support for Windows key in a global hot key combination
- Added: List of applications where you can add programs with which Clipdiary has problems when catching data. Clipdiary won't try to get data from applications from this list.
- Added: New 'Delay before catching data' option to the Advanced options tab. It helps to fix problem with catching data from Pidgin and some other applications
- Fixed: Two errors in the paste plane text function (Ctrl+Shift+V)
- Some other small improvements
- Fixed: Problem with slow showing tooltip in Vista\Win7
- Added: Advanced options. Now you can configue:
- Clip title length - Config the length of the clip titles. You can see the titles in the clipboard viewer window
- Number of clips per page - Config number of clips shown per page in the main window.
- Adding a clip into the top of the clipboard history when copying from Clipdiary
- Number of clips to check for dublicate
- Use emulation of Ctrl+V or Shift+Insert key presses to paste clips - You can choose whether to emulate Ctrl+V when pasting clips
- Automatically show full text of clip in tooltip - You can disable showing tooltips when you choose clip in the clipboard history viewer.
- Title for Quick Copy Tooltip - Config title for the Quick Copy Tooltip
- Time to show tooltip for quick copy and common tooltip
- Use own word wrap algorithm for tooltips
- Added : Option to save a clip(s) to txt file
- Added: Multiselection
- Added : Option to automatically paste clip after quickly copying it (ctrl + shift + arrow up/down)
- Improved : Tooltip behaviour during selection clip for quickly copying. Read more in our blog
- Fixed : Error during Windows 7 shutdown.
- Fixed : Memory leak in context menu.
- Fixed : Problem with playing sound when automatically reconnect to clipboard.
- Added : Support of Vista Clipboard API. Extended support of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Added : Adding of Clipboard Viewer Ignore Format while pasting clip
- Added : Paste as Plain Text feature - use menu Clip -> Paste as Plain Text or press Shift + Enter to paste pure text directly to any application.
- Added : Copy as Plain Text feature - use menu Clip -> Copy as Plain Text or press Shift + Ctrl + Insert (or C) to remove any formatting from clip and copy clear text back into clipboard.
- Added : Our clipboard tool supports the "Clipboard Viewer Ignore" format - if you copy your password from any password manager that supports this feature, Clipdiary won't catch and save it in the clipboard history.
- Added : Hot keys for keyboard navigation through pages - Alt + Left \ Right \ Page Down \ Page Up.
- Fixed : Critical error while searching through clipboard history using string with certain special characters.
- Fixed : Horizontal scroll bar is now automatically moved to the start position when clipboard history viewer window appears.
- Added : Play Sound feature
- Fixed : Problem collecting data copied from Google Chrome 2.x
- Added : New shortcut (F9) to clear the search filter quickly
- Added : Hot key Ctrl+Del used for deleting Clip now works at Keypad
- Added : Portable clipboard manager as a separate download package (use _RUN_Clipdiary_Portable.bat to launch portable version)
- Improved : Using one key combination as main hot key is allowed
- Improved : Database engine is updated
- Fixed : Some small bugs
- Added : Search feature
- Improved : Interaction of our clipboard tool with Windows Clipboard
- Added : Option not to hide window after copy or paste
- Added : Database options
- Added : Paste options
- Added : Portable mode support - work directly from removable media, like thumbdrives.
- Improved : A lot of minor changes
Feel free to use the form below to send us your comments, suggestions, a broken link report, or whatever you choose. We review every message. Do not forget to include your email address if you want a personal reply. Please be specific and avoid extremely short messages.
v. 3.5 December 17'2012
Time Limited offer:
Blog about Clipdiary
- useful information about some new features, problems Clipdiary can solve and more tips&tricks
I'm working as webmaster and content manager for large e-shop. During my daily work i have to use copy-paste windows buttons for coping text site content, site addresses, e-mail addresses, aim contacts, pictures. I find out that i can store only single item in clipboard buffer, so if another object is copied i lost previous and next ones. It was very great inconvenience for me until i started to use ClipDiary. It was like a pill. My copy paste productivity increased twice and i feel myself better cause i have not to worry about my clipboard buffer storage - all my copy paste content was stored and i can use where ever i want in any time. No more wasting time switching between browser tabs, doing unnecessary extra clicks. The program is really great and valuable even essential.
Join Affiliate Program