All what you want to know about our Clipboard Tool
All about clipboard history manager
- What is Clipdiary? What is it for?
- What is clipboard history?
- Why do I need the clipboard history?
- I installed the clipboard manager, but it shows only the last copied clip. How do I access data I copied earlier?
- What can I do with the saved data?
- Is it possible to search through the saved clipboard history?
- How do I find the clip I need if I approximately know its contents?
- How can I quickly clear the search filter and show all clipboard history?
- I see only 100 clips copied last, where are the rest of clips?
Clipboard monitoring or how does it work
- How does it work?
- I want to disable monitoring the clipboard for some time
- What does the Monitor Clipboard menu item do?
- What does the Empty Windows Clipboard menu item do?
- How does Clipdiary store data, does it need much memory or disk space?
- How do I copy data back to the clipboard?
- How do I quickly select and copy data to the clipboard?
- How to paste data directly to applications I am working with?
- How can I delete from clip all formating and paste it as a plain text?
- How to delete a clip in the history or even several clips at once?
- How to clear clipboard history?
- Is it possible to automatically clear the clipboard history on exit?
- Where is the clipboard history stored?
- How do I move the database to another computer?
- How to do so that data pasted from the history remains in the clipboard for recurrent use?
- I want to paste several items together. How can I do so that the program window won't hide after copy or paste?
- Can I change the clip title?
- I copied several pieces of text. Can I save all them into one file?
- Can I delete several clips at once?
- How many clips does your clipboard manager store?
- I want to use the CTRL + V keyboard shortcut to open the program
- When to use Paste Options?
- What is Hide after Copying and Pasting for?
- If I copy one and the same text several times, will it be added to the history one time or several times?
- Can Clipdiary play sound when copying data to the clipboard?
- When I paste data from the history, the current clipboard content is pasted instead of the necessary data
- Ctrl+D (the default hotkey) conflicts with other combinations
- When I start the computer I get a pop-up error message saying: 'Error while registering hotkey combination for pasting current clipboard as plain text. Please, select another combination in the Options'. What should I do?
- I copy data from Clipdiary and it appears at the beginning of the list, why is that?
- Is it possible to use the clipboard manager from a flash drive without installation?
- Is there a Mac or Linux\Unix version?
- I use a password manager and I do not want Clipdiary to save passwords I copy from there.
- Does this clipboard tool support Unicode?